Friday, June 25, 2010

Fathers Day Card idea

Share

So I know Fathers Day has come and gone.  My husband enjoyed his handmade card from the kids so much that I decided to post it and give you an idea for next year. I guess the saying goes better late than never?? Or is that my middle name? Lol!

We found this idea on a site and tweaked it a bit to simplify it for the little ones.

1. Begin with your saw drawing. Email me if you would like a template but it should be fairly simple to draw.

2. Cut it out














3. With the handle on your left, color the handle any way you like



4. Cut a piece of Aluminum foil to glue onto the saw part, add your glue

















5. Place your foil on, turn your saw over to cut the excess foil evenly along the jagged edge


Add your Happy Fathers Day, decorate, and on the foil part add "You are the best DAD I ever SAW" and you're done!!

As I always say, most of all Have FUN!!

Share

No comments:

Post a Comment